AntiGravity® Restorative Yoga | Certification
- Best in Class
- Quality Original Product
The most sought-after aerial yoga certification —here’s why:
AntiGravity Aerial Yoga is not a bunch of memorized yoga poses (“asanas”) that happen to use a hammock. It is a complete, effective aerial yoga technique and precise movement vocabulary—which are fused with the AntiGravity hammock. Once you unlock the technique, your yoga class designs are limitless.
The AntiGravity Aerial Yoga technique empowers you to discover greater new potentials as a yoga instructor. You become the change you want to see in the world and get equipped to facilitate “the shift” for others.
The hallmark of AntiGravity Aerial Yoga is its multidimensionality. In the instructor training, you acquire a visceral understanding of:
- The interconnectedness of body-mind-spirit—and how to tap into it to break through limitations.
- The principles and physics of aerial asana—and the incredible expansiveness made possible by the AntiGravity hammock.
- The sheer fun and transformational power of doing—and leading—yoga in three-dimensional space.
AntiGravity® Yoga Restorative is the gentle, healing side of Christopher Harrison AntiGravity Yoga. This powerful method focuses the mind through powerful visualisations as it floats the body through a series of gentle gyro-kinetic motions, deeply opening the entire spine, hips, and connective tissues of the body. This technique features full body inversions, alongside various forms of flowing spinal traction. It offers accessibility to students with physical limitations but is loved by all as a portal into deeper spinal flexibility, and mind/body connection. Taught in a sequential flow to music, the class incorporates levitating meditations, zero-compression inversions, supported sun salutations, joint opening poses, and a floating savasana. Working from different hammock heights allows for the gentle opening of hips and spine.
What You Will Learn in this advanced course:
Formats: Live and Virtual
Length: In-person 2 days (16 hours)
- Two days of instruction with a certified AntiGravity Master Instructor
- Aerial Restorative Yoga Instructor Manual
- Ongoing support through AntiGravity Digital Academy (AGDA)
- Three Aerial Yoga class designs—and the ability to create your own.
Prerequisites: Open to all Certified AntiGravity Instructors (CAGIs). (Requires successful completion of AG Fundamentals instructor training.) Knowledge of anatomy and physiology is recommended, but not required.
Approved by: NASM (1.6 CEUs), AFAA (15 CEUs)
Certification: Taking this course will renew your certification for 2 years.
This two-day course will teach you to:
- Lead a low-impact, meditative, gentle Aerial Restorative Yoga class that slowly and deeply stretches and de-stresses.
- Meet the needs of elders, of clients with physical limitations or who are emerging from injury recovery, and those with high stress.
- Modify asanas for maximum benefit using a low-hung hammock.
- Facilitate healing through rehabilitative yoga sequences.
- Use the breath to tune in on a deeper level.
- Apply principles that take the tension out of the body—and leave it behind.
- Stretch in an entirely new way!
- Guide visualizations for your class as they “float” in hammocks.
£550 plus VAT
*Buy Now Pay Later and Instalments are available via KLARNA at the checkout by application.
Currently licensed studios gain access to further discounts. Please enquire using the link address below.
If you have further specific information required please email firstname.lastname@example.org