Exercise Anatomy and Physiology Module
- Quality Original Product
This Level 2 Anatomy & Physiology Module will cover the different systems of the human body that relate to exercise, and give you the foundation knowledge and understanding in regards to A&P for exercise instruction.
By the end of this module, learners should be able to:
- Describe the roles and functions of the different systems of the body
- Understand the interactions between these systems
- Describe the short-term changes and long-term adaptations that happen to the body in response to exercise
- Enrol in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
Notes: Once purchased, please allow up to 1 working day for your registration access to your course content.