GUN-eX® Strength and Power Foundation Certification (CPD)
- Quality Original Product
GUN-eX® | Strength and Power Foundation (CPD)
The GUN-eX® Training System offers a superior training experience of battle rope and elastic resistance training. This course covers physiology and includes countless practical tips. Furthermore, you will learn how to motivate and inspire clients, create special classes focusing on sport-specific training and much more. Most of the course is practically oriented.
- Become a trainer of the international acclaimed battle rope and elastic resistance phenomenon.
- Learn how to master and create workouts for elastic bands and battle ropes for all fitness levels.
- Learn foundational movements and how to scale them and create 500 outstanding exercises.
- Learn how to work with battle ropes and understand how to create your own exercises from foundational ones by changing conditions within each exercise.
- Understanding that battle rope exercises are very connected to each other and learning the flow of creating workouts
- Learn how to scale up or scale down each exercise to adjust it to different fitness levels.
- Learn how to understand the difference between Speed, strength and Power training and adjust timing, exercises and protocols to reach the correct training output.
- Learn to identify each exercise, what muscles are working, and what impact it will have on the human body
- Learn how to work with elastic resistance and understand what is vector of force is, respecting the axis and trajectory of movement.
- Learn how to train in 3 planes (sagittal, frontal, transverse) with elastic resistance bands.
- Experience lower body foundational moves with elastic resistance bands and create your own exercises by changing conditions within each exercise.
- Understand and apply principles of stability
- Understand the specific breathing technique for performance
- Create your own workouts for multiple levels of fitness
- Understanding training protocols and being able to use them
- Understand workout/rest ratio and timing and how to correctly cue clients.
- Learn how to use the Gun-ex® workout/training app
Live 1 Day Training - 9 hours Max
Ireland REPS accredited. 8 CPD Points