Spinning® | Instructor Certification Course
- Quality Original Product
***We still have a Blended Learning option currently available in the UK and Ireland for online learning video modules PLUS a LIVE in-club or Live Zoom Training and Assessment Day.
Terms: When you purchase this course, you do so with the understanding that the course date may change from Live in Club to a Live Virtual course at short notice***
Some course dates will revert to the original two-day schedule where you will have additional in-person live attendance instead of online modules. Please note when you are selecting your preferred attendance dates whether the course is 1-day blended OR 2-day live. The content delivered will be the same in both cases and all courses are assessed.
Please also provide us with the attendees full name and email if your purchasing on their behalf; email firstname.lastname@example.org the order ref as the subject.
Our Certified Spinning® Instructors inspire riders around the world with safe, effective and exciting rides that keep students coming back for more.
And it all starts with our Spinning Instructor Online Learning Modules, which will instruct you on the core topics and backbone of indoor cycling knowledge and class creation. This comprehensive program provides fitness professionals with the practical knowledge and skills to become dynamic indoor cycling leaders.
Get started today!
EASY AS 1-2-3
- Register and we will sign you up to take the online course: No need to wait to get a complete class experience where you can re-watch, re-play and cover the complete Spinning ® program experience at your own pace. Learn from the best Spinning® instructors in the world—it’s like a private lesson in your own home!
- Sign up for any listed Spinning® Instructor course and complete your pre-course modules, then attend the LIVE in-club or Virtual Zoom practical assessment day. **You must have access to an indoor cycle or Spinning® bike to complete this... if you do not you will be given 30 days to complete the video assessment and submit but you must attend the virtual training date 100% and will still be required to teach verbally**
Pass the online exam, download your digital certificate, and start teaching classes!
What Instructor Certification teaches:
- Spinner® bike setup and safety
- Cycling biomechanics
- Creating motivating class ride profiles
- Coaching and teaching skills
- Spinning Energy Zones™ and heart rate training
- Visualization techniques to enhance the mind/body connection
Online Modules for blended learning include:
- 12 video modules taught by top Spinning® Master Instructors
- Digital course manual
- Digital lesson plan
- Downloadable supporting articles
- 1-hour sample video ride
- Downloadable sample profiles
- Downloadable training tips
- Education support
- Online certification exam after you have attended the Live assessment
- Downloadable certificate of completion
Why Spinning® Instructor Certification?
Spinning Instructor Certification provides CECs and CPD points with leading fitness organisations including CIMSPA, ACE, NASM and REPS. It is also the first step within the Spinning Certification Pathway.
Prerequisite: (You need one of the following Prerequisite to access the Spinning® Instructor Certification course)
- A level 2 Fitness Instructor or Aerobics instructor is required for CIMSPA and REPS Ireland members wanting to claim CPD points.
- A cycling coaching award plus supporting evidence (optional)
- Anatomy and Physiology Bolt-on if this is not otherwise acquired
- During the live course, there is also formative ongoing assessment and practical assessment.
- Workshop attendance (100%)
- Post-course online theory assessment. Passing score (80% or higher)
Pick one available date and location or Zoom that you would like to attend from the dropdown list.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Let us help spread your investment in your learning.
Klarna: We offer Klarna payments at check out to spread your payments in 3.
Direct Debit: Spread the cost over 6 or 12 months. Simply book your date and select Bank Transfer at checkout then email us your order confirmation number so we can set up the DD for you on GoCardless. (not available with discount offers or special holiday deals)
Example: £385.00 plus a 2% fee would be from £32.73 per month for 12 months.
Example: £385.00 plus a 2% fee would be from £65.45 per month for 06 months.
The payments will start within 5 days of your order and application being processed.
Once purchased please register your new SPINNING®.EU account and we will then invite you to the training via SPINNING®.EU instructor portal. This can take up to 24-48 hours to receive an email invite to your training from SPINU.SPINNING.EU and the Zoom Link. (Please note that you may need to check your junk inbox if you have not received this invite) You will be signing up for a specific Virtual Training date.
Need a printed manual: Once registered, order your optional hard copy manual here: